How do your children begin their school day?
Ours begin with PRAYER…
Stephenville Christian school was established in 1993 as an independent, interdenominational school choice for parents who desire a Christ-centered education for their children. Since then, Stephenville Christian School has been providing a structured, disciplined environment where students Pre-K3 – 6th grade can maximize their God-given abilities. Our faculty consists of professional educators who are dedicated to glorifying God through a challenging curriculum with a Bible based world view.
We strive to provide a Christ-centered education to the whole student:
- Chapel–Interdenominational Speakers, Praise and Worship
- Daily Bible Class–A Beka and Christian Schools International Curriculum
- Scripture Memorization–Weekly Bible Verses, Readers Theatre Activities
- Christian Drama and Music Productions
- Challenging Nationally Renowned Curriculum
- Most of our teachers have a state certified teaching license
- Standardized Testing–Above Grade Level Scores on Iowa Tests of Basic Skills
- Small Class Size–Substantial Individual Attention to Every Student
- Physical Education Classes
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Activities
- Health and Fitness Events
Come See What We Have to Offer Your Child!