How do your children begin their school day?
Ours begins with PRAYER...
Stephenville Christian school was established in 1993 as an independent, interdenominational school choice for parents who desire a Christ-centered education for their children. Since then, Stephenville Christian School has been providing a structured, disciplined environment where students Pre-K3 – 12th grade can maximize their God-given abilities. Our faculty consists of professional educators who are dedicated to glorifying God through a challenging curriculum with a Bible-based world view.
We strive to provide a Christ-centered education to the whole student:
- Chapel--Interdenominational Speakers, Praise, and Worship
- Daily Bible Class--A Beka and Christian Schools International Curriculum
- Scripture Memorization--Weekly Bible Verses, Readers Theatre Activities
- Christian Drama and Music Productions
- Challenging Nationally Renowned Curriculum
- Most of our teachers have a state-certified teaching license
- Standardized Testing--Above Grade Level Scores on Iowa Tests of Basic Skills
- Small Class Size--Substantial Individual Attention to Every Student
- Physical Education Classes
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Activities
- Health and Fitness Events
Come See What We Have to Offer Your Child!
Make sure and follow us on our Facebook page to keep up with all the school news and photos!